Wonderful designer, patient and just all round helpful
Very responsive and excellent creativity. pb beat out 26 other designers in our competition. Also, as we needed fine tuning and specific high resolutions and 2x images, was able to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend!
- Only Quality
Great designer and great experience
awesome work as usual thanks again
Very good quality work and helped us work through the job with their own ideas.
Really solid designs. Knew exactly what I wanted
How Ashley.S started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This website will have blogs and courses about mobile game programming using the Unity game engine (unity3d.com), and it will sell courses teaching programmers how to make mobile games for iOS and Android devices.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
I'll leave the creativity up to the designers.
1) Home page: this is the main "sales" page to get the user to register for a free course by giving us his email. It will be your standard sales page with images/videos, testimonials, etc.
2) Blog page: this will contain short "tips and tricks" blog posts.
3) Course list page: this will list all the various game programming courses. Get the user excited about buying a course. Maybe have some tutorial preview videos or images?
4) Membership page: this will show the user all the courses he's purchases and subscribed to. Clicking on a course will take him to the Course detail page for that course.
5) Course detail page: this is the page for a course showing all the lessons, etc.
6) There will be additional About Us, FAQs, and Contact pages also, but you don't have to design these unless you want to.