Pleasant to work with, really patient with our requests to meet our requests.
Great working with Steven again!
Marko made an icon for our phone addiction app. It's great. He exceeded our expectations and I will definitely order again.
Fourth time working with this designer -- top quality work as always :)
- Red Ink Review
- Gus Giraldo
Awesome understanding of brief and although it might not directly have been his normal style he understood what we wanted and adjusted his design in a very impressive and professional manner to the wishes and visions of his client. This is what i find is most impressive, his way to adhere not to his own taste but actually understanding and reading the clients taste and deliver on it. Above all he has shown ambition, dedication and service mindedness. He very easy to work with and understands and appreciates detailed feedback. Very impressed.
- andreas zR
How nesteamworks started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
New England SteamWorks
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Residential & Light Commercial Steam Heating. Homeowners, male & female in equal proportions. Old houses with steam heat in New England.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Steampunk. Retro. 19th Century.
Fonts: Jenson Classico, Georgia, Garamond, & Arthur Sans. May experiment.
1. Redesign website Services page, which currently has only 3 (somewhat lame) icon buttons/ categories.
2. Create 10 new icons buttons for 10 service catagories
3. Create common background page design for landing page/description of each of the 10 service button categories.
So basically 1 page Titled "Services" with 10 icon /buttons which each link to a separate page with a common background but unique text. I will supply the text.
1. I have attached files of photos or graphics for icon inspiration for each of the 10 buttons.
2. I fully intend to guarantee the project if I get some acceptable submittals. I have always guaranteed my prior contests.
3. There is no coding or development needed. I can do all that. I just need the design/artwork.