The first attempt at this was here:
but there are tons of problems, so don't make these mistakes:
1) There's no contact me form. Some people genuinely want to email (fill out a form) rather than call, I've gotten this feedback in person many times from shy people who would have otherwise bought our service.
2) He changed our logo, which I was not happy with, since we have that logo on merchandise, business cards, and the store. Either work with the existing artwork or find another project that suits you better. I'm am trying to build a brand and am not interested in your unique artistic interpretation in what's already and operating logo, business, and brand.
3) The immediate call to action isn't "call this number" nor are the buttons configurable for that. We're simultaneously going to be running ads with the phone number in the jingle, so this is the primary highlight point. Our goal is not to get them on our website, our goal is when they find our website to direct them to where we really want them to go.
4) See that "zerif lite" box in the bottom right? That's a big middle finger to me as a client. Don't do that, own the content you use, or point me to where I can get a licenses for content beforehand, so I know how to gauge actual price. I'm obviously looking for quality, so I'll pay for content licenses if it looks good.
5) since there's no navigation (one page site optimized for mobile) the 'design' seems to be, random white header space, black footer, and random font that's nothing like our original logo. I don't mind different fonts, but don't make it look like it's an entirely different company than the logo on everything else.
6) there's no carousel for us to have panels of short content that gets updated