Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
DevDay is a three-day conference experience that brings together recognised experts and extraordinary community members from the software development industry. From the very beginning we were focused on people, not on companies. It's about connecting awesome speakers with a willing-to-learn-and-share-knowledge community.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We do like light colors and simple layouts. It'd be great if themed with software development and community (focus on people). It should feel geeky. Let the logo colors be the main ones (yellow, green, blue from the D and a gray one from the text).
It should be a one page layout. Following sections should be in there:
- we need to have dates emphasized - 14 - 16 September 2016 (14 being a workshops day and 15-16 being conference days) and the city of the conference - Kraków - needs to be emphasized as well
- speakers (a list of speakers, around 30 this year with a short description for each)
- sessions schedule (two days, three tracks each)
- workshops (listed pre-conference workshops)
- about the conference paragraph
- partners (community, media)
- founded by ABB section
- social media links (twitter, facebook, youtube, flickr)
- location information
- registration (price options, and a button that navigates to our registration system - registration button should be emphasized and easily rechable within the website)