Amazing work - super quick, and did exactly what I needed!
- Yesica Flores
Great to work with! will consider her for the next project!
This designer has taken the time to make all necessary adjustments and was very helpful, responsive and talented.
- etienne 3
How Tyler111 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Saving Power is a website that does 5 things.
1. (Home) Game platform where users can test their knowledge of the green movement. This is a playful and social aspect of the site. People can also learn the process of how the different types of green energy works.
2. (Tab 1 - Community) where people can interact/propose questions/provide answers/collaborate
3. (Tab 2 - News) News platform. Users can share ideas on going green and people can rate them by how informative and relative they are (think Digg.com).
4. (Tab 3 - How ...... Works) Tips/Tricks to save power
5. (Tab 4 - Green Market) Shop
6. (Tab 5 - Get Involved) Residential/Commercial Solar Installation, Wind Installation, Geo-Thermal Installation
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
I want this to be very web 2.0 looking, futuristic, and have some 3D shading elements.Also I like the look of a pencil/stylized background (www.mediafire.com - look at the blue background & 3D looking layout)