What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We have no set theme - we are looking for your ideas. Have fun with it and be creative. The site needs to have a clear call to action which is to get the customer to add their motorcycle registration number and press a "get a quote" button. Other keys messages are "Get a valuation in minutes", "Sell your bike and get paid same day", "No hidden charges", "Easy & Quick".
The site could be fun or serious. The average user will be male 20-50 years old. The page needs to be one that would work ok as a responsive site. It should be visually eye catching. It could include spaces for trust pilot or similar review site. The site needs to be fun, compelling but also make the user feel like he would trust the company.
Top navigation to highlight "Logo / About Us / Sell My Bike / How it Works / FAQs / Contact"
Compelling hero image / illustration. Clear call to action on hero. "We will buy any bike" "Free valuation" "Enter your registration to get a valuation in minutes"
Modules below the main hero showing:
1) The steps needed to complete the process which are a) Enter your reg b) Tell us about the condition of your bike c) Request a quote b) Accept our quote and get cash paid into your bank within 24 hours
2) Key messages - could be in graphics which are "We collect across the UK", "Free immediate bank transfer", "Price guarantee", "Fair price & quick sale"
3) Module showing how easy to use our mobile app to get a quote
4) Some generic text / picture modules
5) Module showing recent purchased bikes
We are looking for something special to set ourselves apart from existing sites so be creative, enjoy and come up with something amazing :)