ManuRocks was great to work with; he was quick with his responses and changes that I'd requested. He was really the only designer that engaged in conversation with me about what I needed. I'll be asking him to do more work for us.
Very creative, and very responsive to requested changes.
The designs received from Lalunagraph were very creative and original! We are very pleased with our final result. Thank you Lalunagraph and 99designs!!
How thelange started their stationery journey
Who are you known as?
Steve Langelier, conseiller en vins
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What I do:
I'm a sommelier who offers services as a wine consultant. My potential clients are restaurant owners, establishments (golf clubs, business events, etc) or private clients who will use my services for purchasing wines, customizing wine cellars, as well as food / wine matching.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Standard business card format.
- Unique and very clean / pure design
- Clear information. All accessible at first glance
- 2 sides. Open to suggestions
- Wine related image/design that will be easily remembered, distinguished.
- Logo or image; open to suggestions.
- Classic style, nothing too flashy or ambiguous.
- Clean and quiet, more reflective of a great classic wine.
- If possible, evoke matching food and wine (while keeping design classy and clean)
- Card will be in French only.
Info to be found on card:
Conseiller en vins
courriel : email@example.com
Please do not insert my real contact information on the designs that will be seen on the website.