Revamp is in a Online Coaching service that provides Nutrition and Training coaching to both general population clientele, aspiring athletes as well as competitive bodybuilders.
In summary, we utilise science and have an evidenced based approach to nutrition.
We work with both male and female clients so the logo will need to appeal to both genders.
I have created a Pinterest Board for this contest at:
Some key features/styles we’re looking at incorporating into the logo for Revamp – Online Coaching:
• A Symbol to represent the name “Revamp”: Whether the symbol comes from using the letter “R” or “RV” to form a geometric shape as such. As the name Revamp is neither a “thing/object” but rather a verb, my thinking at this stage is that the symbol will possibly have to come from the lettering? By all means get creative!!!
• black and white in colour, block colour, no shading.
• Bold writing + bold symbol
• Minimalism – simple is better
• Whatever you think will look awesome and make a statement in the health and fitness industry
Once again, the art inspiration board is up at:
As the health and fitness industry is such a saturated market, we hope that with your help Revamp can make a statement and stand out! We are here to help change peoples lives!