Very Creative and Prompt. Definitely one of the better designers on this site!
How claire uj started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We create custom branded virtual reality apps for our clients in the real estate and student housing industry so that people can take a virtual walk-through of units prior to buying/renting.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for 2 retractable banner ads to be used in real estate and student housing conventions. We would like the design to be consistent with our current marketing items (images will be provided). Use the images provided to get an idea of the colour scheme and style we are looking for.
- Ideally include stylized VR headsets - we like the idea of them being drawings. I've included a stylized image that was used for our T-Shirts, try to use that and create others in the same style.
- Simple yet sophisticated, but also must have energy. We need them to be eye-catching, of course!
- The print dimensions will be 32" x 78"
- We want to 2 designs to be a pair, so they must go together but not be the same.
- On one banner we would like the words "Simplify your sales process with Virtual Reality". And on the other "Shorten sales cycle", "Impress clients", and "Close hassle-free"
- Our logo
- A variation of the real estate pictures
-The background polygon image should be used - you can also pull colours from there.
- Use the headset design (the image with our logo, you can remove the logo) as a basis for what we are looking for in terms of stylized viewers.
- Polygons are awesome. Feel free to use that as a theme.
Please be creative, I will be active in providing feedback!
Please explore our website to gain a better idea of what we do. But this will be a bit more colourful than our website.
Also feel free to brighten/adjust images attached.
The background image (there is a jpeg and eps file of it) should be used - you can also pull colours from there.
The headset is a key feature - please find a *clean* way to include that with the necessary wording and images.
Our old banners (the black, white, and blue ones) are included in the images. We are really looking for something more simple, clean, and consistent with our current marketing items.