Unglaublich gut setzt die Wünsche 1 zu 1 um.. freundlich hilfsbereit uneingeschränkt zu empfehlen
How timl B started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are building an internet access point (like a router) which will have innovative technology designed for home networking and automation.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a design of a casing for our access point (router) and complimentary packaging.
The access point is based on an existing "board", pictures are enclosed. The board's dimensions are 9.5cm * 9cm. We are replacing an existing casing, pictures are also enclosed.
UPDATE: We have converted this to a blind contest.
When designing our casing these things should be considered:
- it should reflect that their is some 'magic' in the box
- it shouldn't look like a standard router or ap
- it should be simple, clean, visually appealing shape
- it should visually fit in any house
- it should be hard wearing and logos or text that can't chip or fade
- it should include the ports and power jack as per the enclosed image
- it should include our logo (B) and our sub brand "family zone"
- we have considered including "text" on the casing which reflects our corporate values however we're not sure if this is the right way to go. If designing options with text then the designer should make assumptions at this stage.
I have included our logo and corporate style guide.
When designing the packaging these things should be considered:
- it should be simple, clean, visually appealing
- it will package the access point, a power adapter & cord, a one page warranty and a one page instruction guide. Require dimensions for the packaging will be impacted by the power adapter which we haven't selected yet so this work will need an assumption made by the designer.
Please note, we are happy to start with the case design and then work with the chosen designer on the packaging.