Tatparaa understood my project and made it very easy. Super fast responsive. The work was completed before schedule. Will come back and work with Tatparaa with my future project. Thank you.
How ericDv started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Aromatic blended herb puree (Basil)
Description of the product
SwissHerbs is a local Swiss Company that produces and transforms fresh aromatic herbs into puree for the preparation of various culinary dishes and meals.
Our products are currently used by well-known Chefs around the globe.
We are currently taking our products to the next level to entitle Each and Every One the opportunity to master their own culinary skills with limited efforts for an outstanding outcome while striving for an absolute quality product.
Description of the product target audience
Product sold in the retail (groceries stores)
I need a generic packaging version of my current SwissHerbs products available on (swissherbs.ch); so no brand should be disclosed, only the name of the company in the back; It should be the same size as the attached PDFs labels with few modifications regarding the actual information (to be determined at a latest stage).
What I need:
- Take the PDFs in attached as a model for the size and content, take out the “Anna’s best” logo, make it look appealing but remind humble (very conservative client); use the current information and add in the back “Gruber Cultures Maraîchères SA, CH-1416 Pailly”, feel free to change the whole display and be creative AND focus on the natural product aspect.
- It has to be fully vectorised (see instruction in attached)
- For now I need you to focus on a design for Basil; once you are hired, I will request you to do other products.
- If I hire you, you will need to be available for being the liaison with the tubing company based in Poland.
What to avoid
- No brand on the product (it is a generic product)
- It has to be the same dimension as the "Anna's best" label in the attached file, so do not cover the whole tube (only the top part, according to the picture).
- The label should be covering up only the top part of the tube like you can see in the picture that I have attached. Also, no logo/brand shall be disclosed (neither Anna's best nor SwissHerbs) as it will be sold as a generic version.
Please see attached instructions from the tubing manufacturing company