Hello to everyone.
Our product is smart bulb. Color LED bulb which you can control with our iOS or Android app.
We have two types of bulbs, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the main difference is that Wi-Fi works with Amazon Alexa and Bluetooth don’t. The other specifications are the same.
Luminous Flux: 600 lm
Incandescent equivalent: 50W
Color Temperature: 2700—6500K
Base Type: E26
You can read about our product benefits here: http://a.co/g9gQyJ5 (this is our company as well)
Package dimension: 65 x 65 x 122 mm.
What Information should be on the box:
1) Info abut base type — E26
2) Bar code — you can use any you want, it now so important at the moment. I think it should be somewhere in the bottom with other important info which looks not attractive, such as:
a. Citification labels: CE, Rohs, UL, FCC
b. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (for Wi-Fi bulbs; Bluetooth 4.0 logo (for Bluetooth bulbs)
c. Copyright Lumenty, Inc. All Rights reserved. Lumenty is a registered trademark of Lumenty, Inc.
d. 110—240V 50/60Hz
e. Designed in USA
f. Made in China
Look at file “BAR example”
4) Brightness — 600 lumens
5) Indication that this is an equivalent od 50W
6) Wattage 7.5
7) We need to show how energy efficiency, some thoughts about it:
To show how long it could work in comparison with other bulbs. Incandescent lamp* — 2 mo.; Fluorescent lamps* – 1 year; LED buld* — 20 years (*Based on 3 hrs/day). Look at “Bulbs comparison”
8) We need one box with symbols “Works with amazon alexa” and “Works with Apple HomeKit” (Google it please)
We can think about to show Lightning facts per bulb, our facts is:
- Brightness 600 lumens
- Estimated Yearly $0.90 (Energy cost: Based on 3 hrs/day. 11¢/kWh. Cost depends on rates and use.
- Life 20 years (Based on 3 hrs/day)
- Light Appearance 2700—6500 K
- Energy used 7.5W
About design by itself.
We really don’t want overloaded design. We don’t like the idea “design for design”, when these or other graphic elements do not carry a functionality.
minimum of useless design element. More space and air.
Color preference — smooth gradient cololr which associated with color bulbs (look at example 11) or Black
One of our favorite example is: https://www.artlebedev.com/optogan/package/
You can find bulbs 3D Renders in the attachments. Because this is renders we basically can support you with any other angels of the bulbs. That, feel free to adjust photos to make them juicier, because the main goal for the 3D render was to achieve maximum realistic image
Lumenty logo: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wa3bn8l…T_gla?dl=0