Design a label and 3d rendered bottle images for a new line of turmeric capsules.
The design should be clean, neat and professional looking - nothing 'hippy' please! This will be a high-end, expensive product, which the label should reflect.
The brand is 'Earthstream Herbs'- there is no logo yet, so you can feel free to create one if you choose (NOT essential)
-- THE LABEL --
The label should be 6"x2.5", in high resolution, and provided in Adobe Illustrator format.
It should include all of the following:
- Manufacturer: "Earthstream Herbs"
- Main text/product name: "Standardized Turmeric Curcumin 500mg capsules" - the words 'turmeric' and 'curcumin' should be most emphasised.
-"Contains 95% Curcuminoids"
"Dietary Supplement - 60 Capsules"
- gmp logo
Following text blocks:
- "CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur."
- "KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE."
- "SUGGESTED USE: For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal."
- "Manufactured exclusively for Earthstream Herbs, Suite #7740, 3422 SW 15 Street, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442"
-"For more information and special discounts, visit http://www.EarthstreamHerbs.com
Supplement facts box (see attached image)
Other ingredients: Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.
No artificial colour, flavor or sweetner, no preservatives, sugar or starch. No milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast or fish. Sodium free.
UPC Barcode (see attached)
-- THE 3D RENDERING --
Please provide rendering of the labelled pill-bottle, showing all angles. This file can be provded in any fully editable form (eg illustrator, photoshop etc) and should be high res, at least 1000x1000px
The bottle and lid are white, and the product should be shown on a plain white background.
Please use the attached file 'dummy bottle' to give you the shape of the bottle.
-- THANKS! --