Zoxigen was fast and very reliable and had some great creative
ideas. I would recommend him anytime and hope to work with
- JBalloon - Design
Beautiful work! Will definitely use again.
How james.ford started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a car cleaning product company who pride themselves on delivering products which are easy to use and provide long lasting shine and protection to cars. Our target audience is both consumer and professional, predominantly male and 25yo+. We are not looking to appeal to the "racer" community. We are looking to appeal to the more affluent car owner, who enjoys keeping their 'prized' possession looking its best.
The product is a paint sealant / direct replacement for wax. Application takes minutes and instantly delivers outstanding shine; along with paint protection which lasts months. The paint protection means that water 'beads' when it makes contact with the bodywork. This beading is synonymous with great paint protection, hence our brand name.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like to have a front and back label designed for our bottle. We would like to bring the consumers attention instantly to the USP's and then have the (boring) more formal information in a much more condensed format (directions / safety / storage). All of the content provided is essential, but please feel free to be as creative as you like in the way that you present it.
Please ensure that the brand guidelines are adhered to i.e.
- Logo rules - Correct orientation and spacing
- Brand colours - these are the primary colours we would like to use
- Font - our brand font is Maven. Please use this for the product name etc
The inclusion of water beading and imagery of a car is something we would like to include. Our brand is orignally of german descent, so would like a German vehicle to be used on the packaging:
Unique selling points (USPs) - We like the idea of having two of the USPs in a ribbon at the bottom of the label. Then "Lasts for over 10 washes" in a 'stamp' presentation.
I have attached a number of items, these items are:
- Auto-Bead logo.ai - Illustrator logo file
- Auto-Bead logo.pdf - pdf logo file
- Barcode.jpg - Barcode Jpeg format
- Barcode.tif - Tif format
- 500ml bottle Cutter Guide 1.jpeg - Cutter guides (bottle dimensions)
- Brand Fonts & Pantones.png - Our font and pantones
- Back of bottle label content.docx - back of bottle content
- Front of bottle label content.docx - back of bottle content
- Beading image.jpeg - Suggested front of bottle image
- Competitor Back Label example.jpg - Competitor back label for suggested formatting
- Bottle image.jpg - This is the bottle we will be using (it is silver)
- AutoPearl_Guidelines_V1.pdf - these are our brand guidelines. AutoPearl was our old company name, please apply these rules to AutoBead
Really appreciate your work and cannot wait to see your designs