1) An 8.5 x 11 marketing flyer which we will print on standard paper
2) A 4.25 x 5.5 fake prescription page which we will print on "security paper"
3) An 8.5 x 11 announcement of our mobile application
The marketing flyer just needs to be made more attractive with some typography work, etc. New font, layout, whatever, just a pleasing design. We are attaching a file of the content (marketings.psd).
- Please remove the Rx
- Change "Dr. Ordered" to "doctor ordered".
- Change 1st to first
- add the following text somewhere out of the way: Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
The prescription page should look close to a real prescription, with handwritten text where appropriate. The prescription page should include
- our logo and name (Lodestar, logo attached)
- our web address (http://www.lodestarbpm.com)
- our phone number ( 555-555-5555 )
- our email address (email@example.com)
- patient name __john smith <handwritten font>___
- address __123 fake road, anchorage, alaska 5555 <handwritten font>___
- date __2/20/13 <handwritten font>____
Lodestar on an Apple iPad <handwritten font>
- signature _______ <leave blank>
Definitely also add the little details like "refills" and such that make it look more real.
The announcement.docx just needs to be cleaned up to conform with the design used on the first two marketing items.
We will need an editable psd for both pieces as well as any fonts used because we will be editing the text of the "patient name" and "patient address" based on the customer we are marketing to.