Wonderful to work with! Responded promptly to any change
How dbarberR started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am developing a mobile application for people who like to ride a spinning bicycle. The goal of the application is to provide:
- spinning instructions to the user
- controls for music play
- exercise session recording
- exercise session information, such as how long the session has been active
- controls for setting "jump intervals"
- controls and indicators of the level of resistance ( hill climb/flat)
After receiving a few postings, I would like to clarify what I need:
- One image that represents the spinning character (useful for icon, store listing)
- To animate the image, I will need each component of the body as an individual asset. For example, a leg (upper and lower), an arm (upper and lower) and the spine delivered as separate assets so that I can generate animation motion using iOS capabilities.
- The spinning wheel should have a few large spokes, and the wheel delivered as a separate asset so that I can spin it via animation.
- The design should be more linear and less curved (I think a design with greater curvature will make it more difficult to animate).
- The background should be transparent, the foreground should probably be black (I would like to keep the design simple).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like to create a representation of the cyclist using a "stick figure" profile riding a spinning bike. I would like to animate the figure for illustrative purposes to the user. The figure will display seated pedaling and standing pedaling (both hand position 2 and 3). The image should include the spinning bike and the human figure. See samples found on the internet for ideas on similar ideas. I would like it to be flat (e.g. 2d profile).
I would like to use the cycling figure as an app icon, in addition to an animated figure for displaying the cyclist's position and speed