Love F-12's creativity and receptiveness to feedback. Very prompt in addressing and sending back requested changes. Thoughtful in design and clever in integrating multiple elements with the logo! Highly recommend
- Zander J.
Talented and creative designer.
- ErrEffe Grafica
The designer was professional and easy to work with. The designer incorporated all my ideas and didn't mind trying ideas out, despite my mind changing a few times. The designer was quick with revisions and responded to all of my messages. I'm very pleased with the final product and experience.
If it were possible to draw extra stars on the review i would do just that. I work with a lot of contractors and service people and the experience i have had working with Kirana has been one that i will never forget. I cannot recall working with anyone as thorough, responsive, respectful and as great with their customer service as they are with their trade. I just completed my 2nd project with Kirana and now find myself searching for more ways to utilize this amazing new resource!
How howardU started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
Edco Supply Corporation
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are are creating a new company called EdcoSource to sell polyethylene bags online. The website will be edcosource.com. This is a new venture for us. We currently have a website edcosupply.com where we sell various sorts of flexible packaging into the military market. The new company will be a separate entity from Edco Supply Corporation. We want a new look for this entity. We will be selling into the industrial, food service, and healthcare markets. This is strictly business to business. Not to the consumer marketplace.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Congratulations on making it to the next round. Of course, the original content details should still be followed. Please follow these additional instructions for this round:
1. We like designs with the symbol on the left side.
2. Please keep all designs to two shades of blue if possible. The word Edco should be in the darker blue. Only use a third shade of blue if you strongly believe your design needs it and will win.
3. The logo will be for our website which will be on a white background. Please design on a white background.
4. We are leaning to a lighter to medium sans serif typeface. However we will consider a mix of heavy and light if the design works.
5. Keep the E in Edco and the S in Source capitalized.
6. No circular symbols
7. It would help if your symbol could have a meaning relating to our business.
We want a logo for our online company called EdcoSource. We want a clean minimalist look.
- Create a clean minimalist logo
- Don't use images of bags anywhere in the logo
- Don't use the letters "E" & "S" for the icon or symbol part of the logo
- Distinguish between the word "Edco" and the word "Source" in the text part of the logo - using either color, font, capital & lowercase letters or some other graphics means
- Use a clean sans serif modern font
- Create a up-to-date but not trendy vibe