We need to update our current trade show booth graphics. The overall goal of this project is to show our customers that our company is essential to making the smart home a reality for both consumers and other companies who are looking to get their own smart home products to market.
- We have two very large display areas (16' H x 16' W and 16' W x 9'6" W) that we are looking to update. The 16' x 16' wall is to the left of the 16' x 9'6" wall when looking at them. (See attached diagrams.)
- Our messaging will be "Hardware. Better. Faster. Smarter."
- The ConnectSense logo should be at the top of each wall, whichever way you do it.
- Our main brand color is HEX #20c0bb with an accent color of HEX #119be1.
- As a manufacturer, our main products are smart outlets and sensors (pictures attached). In addition, we help other customers bring their smart home products to market... including smart blinds, smart sump pump, smart shower, smart gateways/range extenders (picture attached), etc.
My initial idea is for this design to look like a blueprint of a house with each of the smart things previously mentioned highlighted on that "blueprint." I am thinking the highlighted images should be some sort of iconography of that specific smart thing (see devices mentioned above). (For example, instead of an actual picture of the smart shower we created, an outlined icon of that shower. I have included some iconography we've had made in the past to give some ideas.) I am open to other ideas as well as you all are the creative ones. Also, this graphic could either be one graphic that spans across both walls, or there can be two different graphics as well.