Hello! I am looking for a designer to create a Job Aid Template in Microsoft Word. This is a template that Burwood’s internal training team will use when they want to write up instructions on how to do something: like how to submit your monthly expenses, how to create a login, etc.
I have attached the template the training team has been using for these, which they created themselves using Microsoft Publisher. It’s very clunky for them to edit, and since they created it without marketing help it also doesn’t adhere to our brand colors or guidelines. The below elements of the design need to remain the same; other than these items, I am very open to creativity within the bounds of our brand guidelines, also attached. These Job Aids can be multiple pages long, so the deliverable should be a two page document with a “page 1” design and a follow on page design.
- Vertical Side “Burwood Job Aid” needs to be on every page of the template. Can say Burwood or Burwood Group, no preference. The training team doesn’t ever edit this so it can be an image if desired.
- Large Title Header (currently a green box in the Publisher template) should be on first page only. Title should repeat on following pages but should be smaller, in header or something like that.
- The job aid content is usually a combination of paragraph text, bulleted text, and screenshots. The template should include sample placeholder text in each of these formats (just starter text, like you see on the Publisher document).
- I would like to see the Burwood Group logo somewhere on the first page at least. Up to designer if you want it on all pages. 4 approved logo variations are attached here.
- Footer Text as seen in Publisher template needs to stay same (design can be changed). Training team needs to be able to edit the date.
- Usually we’re trying to fit a lot of content in these aids, so I want the margins to be on the narrow side.
Final Deliverable: 2 Page Microsoft Word Template Document