I have a loose outline of a pricing and services document that I would like to have repackaged into something that looks professional. There will be two documents, one which is generic and one that is customized for each quote we give out.
The generic pricing and services we offer document should include:
- Include our logo and contact info
- Be on 2 pages (or one page front and back)
- Be clear and easy to read
The companion custom to each client proposal should:
- Be similar document or a customization version of the main document which we can use for presenting customer specific pricing. The primary document has some flat-fee pricing but also some "starts at pricing".
- The proposal document should include the date, business name (for the potential client) and point of contact name for the potential client
- The proposal document should include a place for an expiration date
I'm completely open to ideas on how this put together.
Hi - 99 designs said I can (or maybe should) message the watchers. This is my first time using 99 designs so I'm learning as I go. You can learn more about our business by going to primarilybookkeeping.net but in short we're a bookkeeping (type of accounting) business that focuses on "the little guy". I want to present myself as the champion / advocate / resource for the really small and struggling business. I feel like tiny businesses are blown off too often and I want to be the one that helps them and blows off the bigger businesses who have their shit together.
I like the way Stacy K has presented her bookkeeping as a base package with optional add ons. (http://kildalservices.com/bookkeeping/) I find her pricing is confusing so I'm attempting to do something similar but to have the pricing be more clear. And again because of our target client, our pricing is lower.
The format of the document can be anyway you suggest. I'm not a designer so my suggestions or inspiration may not be practical. I like:
- A pyramid where the base level is bookkeeping and then the middle are add ons, the next layer could be things like "expedited service" and the top could be "1099 processing" or something. http://image.slidesharecdn.com/kra2…1382106143
- A simple pricing guide http://mkabusiness.com/wp-content/u…50x197.jpg
- Things that look like a spreadsheet https://etravelweek.com/hmattachmen…410PU8.gif
- A puzzle image http://image.slidesharecdn.com/c2yo…1376893881
Again, I don't expect you can use any/all of these images, they're just for inspiration. :)