Very attentive and really great design. Thank you!
This was my first time working with 99 Designs and I was highly impressed. Are designer was phenomenal! He provided a concept that was out of the box and blew us away. It really captured the heart of our son and we couldn’t be more grateful. He was wonderful to work with and extremely patient with me. I was very picky through the process and he made numerous adjustments for me without question and was always quick to reply and respond. If you’re looking for a fresh take on an idea, this is your designer. Extremely professional and creative.
Everything went great, I like to format it presents to the clients and designers, no complaints.
We got a lot of very smart and beautiful propositions for our logo. But zigart managed to stick out of the crowd still. Also zigart was very quick to react to questions or ideas. The result is a logo that we are really happy with!
How ngondzur started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a small IT organization that works primarily with small to medium businesses covering any and all IT solution needs. We
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I've attached our old logo below for reference.
- We would like 502 to be a primary focus as it represents the city we operate in and we are very proud of the city we work in and represent
- this is intended to be printed on large and small marketing materials, so it will need to be crisp and readable if any bleeding or edge limits become a factor
- we would like a new color scheme that pops and is more memorable
- we would like to be differentiated from Geek Squad
- Would be interested to see some designs that reference circuitry/motherboards/processor (microchip)
- The city of Louisville has a heavy French influence similar to New Orleans and the Fleur de Lis is also a prominent symbol (added a logo of a local soccer club)
- The Louisville Skyline is also a well recognized view (added a picture for reference)