There are two target audiences, on one side founders, that want to create a new business but have only a vague idea or are uncertain with their work so far. I help them to concretise their business idea, build tests, minimise the risk.
Seconds are small and medium companies that feel threatened by the current digitisation and look for adaptation of their business model or for new business ideas, the process is the same but involves more people.
Investments may follow, but not primary focus.
For founders major Payment happens later, if project gains some money. There is a fixed fee, tough.
For small and medium companies there exist hourly and success based metrics
Most of the work happens remote to be cost effective.
Industry independent. Focus on consumer business, but principles can be applied to all companies
1) USP 1 is customized solutions for the problem found with the founder/SMB.
2) USP 2 is low barrier of entries for first feedback. Normally the competition is high
3) USP 3 relationships are build very early on and can last for a long time, no transactional orientation
Update second day:
1) Please no more cloud designs. I will not consider them, they seem obvious, but it is not what I look for
2) It is important that the logo shows credibility and customisability as well.
3) please only white/transparent background