We had to cancel our first competition, so this time a winner is guaranteed.
I updated the briefing and added new icons and ideas for designs to give you some direction. As described below, it is most important to convey that we provide a synergistic all-in-one solution, since this is our USP.
You have the best chances of winning if you can show that you put some thought into your concept.
Our customer is anyone who sells products on Amazon: Private label sellers, big brands, resellers etc. We provide software solutions for Amazon Vendors as well as Amazon sellers.
Most imporant concepts and attributes of the logo:
1. "Should represent "All-in-One Solution". Our tool handles many different parts of an amazon business like managing reviews, stock, advertising and more and creates synergies between these parts (like advertising campaigns positively affecting organic sales). This is what differentiates us from the competition and should therefore be communicated with the logo)
2. Should represent "Success on Amazon"
3. Should be unique and memorable (no overused concepts)
4. Should be simple
Things to avoid:
1. We're NOT an ecommerce platform, but an analytics software for people that are selling, so please avoid anything like price tags ore shopping carts, that indicates that we sell things ourselves or provide a platform/marketplace
2. Anything that is too closely related to Amazon itself (like the "smile - arrow"
Another thing worth mentioning: Sellics is a combination of the words "selling" and "analytics". It is a software that provides sellers and brands with a suite of tools to give them control and clarity over their business in order to increase sales and profits, while saving time and money. i.e efficiently scaling their business while avoiding headaches.
You can imagine it as the equivalent to Adwords/WebmasterTools/Google Analytics for Amazon.
Keywords to associate:
For more details please visit our homepage: https://sellics.com
Here is some inspiration:
Other SaaS brands I like: