Vanessa is an AMAZING designer, amazing. I cannot put enough emphasis on how professional, knowledgeable, patient and meticulous she was during my logo process with her. She intuitively and factually created a design for me from the brief information I gave her. I am looking forward to working with this lovely woman in the near future.
- Bless R
- Eva Cordoba
Eva has a very destinctive taste, a good look for detail and execution of design. Thank you!
Pan was wonderful to work with. She had a great concept and readily accepted my input and made requested changes quickly. I will look forward to working with her again.
- james mk7
How nick sA started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Software developers building business systems for clients. Specialising in interconnecting systems (hence the name bridgepoint)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
This is a re-brand. We have an existing logo (attached) that we would like modernised and simplified.
- Don't submit designs with our initials or the letter B as the logo device
- Don't Use a round disc shape to the left as we are looking to move away from this (this is called a roundel)
- If you submit lots of variations of the same logo without us asking for a variation, we will eliminate you. Mulitple variations just create extra work for everyone.
- Don't copy other logos, we'll eliminate you immediately
- Do not submit something that you have given no thought to
- Please stop sending in variations of the beats logo - come on that's just theft.