Appetizing sites is a digital marketing company that provides website design and website maintenance specifically for restaurants. We work to solve these problems:
1. Outdated design - bringing outdated restaurant websites up to date and responsive to all devices for better user experience and improved conversion rate
2. Outdated content - providing monthly website maintenance to keep content up to date so restaurant owners can spend more time running their restaurant
We have several plans to make owning a beautiful, effective website affordable for small and large restaurants. Think Squarespace for restaurants but with a more hands-on, personal touch from us.
Target audience is owners and managers of restaurants, bars, and faces.
You can see our current website at http://www.appetizingsites.com to learn more.
Some more info
1. It would be nice if the logo visually indicated that we are a tech company first and in the food industry second.
2. On possible theme you can use (but not required) is partnership. We like to think of ourselves as a marketing partner for restaurants.
3. Do not just take our current logo and use a different font. We do not like our current logo. It's too generic and that is why we are doing a complete rebrand.
Here are some of our competitors and notes about the logos:
https://www.squarespace.com/tour/re…-websites/ - clean, simple, subtle
http://www.happytables.com/ - it's ok
http://restaurantengine.com/ - too cartoonish and busy
http://www.flavorplate.com/ - this is ok, a little too generic
http://www.opentable.com/ - too abstract
https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder - too cartoonish
http://webdiner.com/ - too generic
https://www.letseat.at/ - too generic
Hope that helps!