Attached are 2 concepts for the logo. a cloud with the ruckus wireless (http://www.ruckuswireless.com) dog on top and another one with a cloud and three WiFi beams... (These are the ruckus beams on their website)
Our preference is the dog on the cloud logo which we got the idea from the attached "City Cloud" logo.
The manufuactures' website that we are using for this soutions is Ruckus Wireless (http://www.ruckuswireless.com) so can you get an idea of the solution we are building. We are basically taking the Ruckus Wireless and putting into the cloud... hense the dog and cloud theme....
We are also open to additional ideas...
The attached file "ruckus_hrzntl_sbw_pms.eps" is the dog to be used for the logo.. you can however change the colours to suit our colour requirements and remove the dogs lead..
Colours we like are from http://www.teamsky.com - example RGB:43 48 56, RGB 0 171 223
* Produced in Adobe Illustrator format, providing PDF, EPS and AI files.
* All fonts used within the logo to be provided such as any slogan text. Fonts licence must allow us to use within our own print and digital work when producing datasheets and alike
* CMYK colour base to be used, and colour codes to be provided.
* Logo must be legible when provided in small, with different version according to branding guidelines created with the logo
* Branding guidelines to come with the logo to include;
* Logo Treatments – Vertical Version, Horizontal version, micro stripped down version, inverted version, B&W version
* What not to do – Logo locations, colour variations, effects that will damage the aesthetics of the logo
* Logo spacing – Minimum spacing around the logo
* Logo sizing – Minimum size of logo on various versions
* Brand Colours/ Colour Pallete – Detailed CMYK and RGB colour codes
* Typography– Names, sizes, any decorations made, italics, bold, reduced text width, all to be documented
* Colour Variations – provide the concepts in various colour concepts