She was very proactive providing multiple versions of a liked design, allowing the decision to be taken more easily. Her clean and professional looking design style was very well appreciated.
Bingah was incredible! Fast and accommodating with changes and went ABOVE and BEYOND what was needed for the project. In addition to that, the design skills are top notch! I HIGHLY recommend the work!
Thank you for all your efforts.
This is great work.
How laura.hollod started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Hollod Holdings is an investment firm started by us, 2 brothers.
- We are both in our early 30’s and invest in early-stage companies, so we would prefer a more “progressive” logo (fonts, design, etc.) as opposed to a more traditional old-school aesthetic.
- We like the fact that the name is an alliteration and the first three letters in both words are “Hol”. Maybe do something clever or playful with that.
- We are two brothers, so maybe you can make the “H” look like the roman numeral two (II) or something interesting & creative like that.
- We grew up in the North Georgia Appalachian mountains, so maybe incorporate some mountains into the logo.
- One of us lives in Los Angeles and the other in New York City so bi-coastal - could do something creative with that
- We like bold/dark masculine colors, so please avoid bright colors.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards