I had a great contest. I really enjoyed the process. chantick jelitha quickly emerged as a front runner and great designer. From the first design I could tell that chantick understood what I was looking for. Chantick ended up as a clear winner. Even after handover Chantick is working with me to make it perfect. thanks Chantick and keep up the great work!!!!!
Great designer A+
How daniel J9 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Financial advice business specialising in insurance for businesses and individuals
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What will be the look and feel of the brand?
• Mature look, but needs to be contemporary and lively
• No crusty old symbols (Greek column, scales of justice, perfect looking couple with two kids, handshake, couple in a brightly lit room, no sunset sat on a hill)
• Not too staid or make it appear that the business takes itself too seriously
• Contemporary look, not futuristic, but an enduring trend rather than something that is simply a trend.
• Want versions with a design element and without.
• No preference for lower case and upper case, but Empire must be upper case E.
If Empire Risk were a person…
• Very competent, empathetic, mature and caring person
• Well dressed, tailored suits, clean shaven, no tattoos.
• Good sense of humour.
• Confident and humble