SiCoret is great to work with. He took the branding materials I attached and really came up with the first design to fit the brand. All other designs riffed off of SiCoret's original. When we needed changes or tweaks, SiCoret did them quickly and accurately. I highly recommend SiCoret!
- N Larsen
- Miss Art™
Everything was very good.
Very patient, willing to respond to my multiple requests for revision, creative design, also provided some guidance and advice when I asked. Excellent designer, highly recommended!
He did an awesome job and was very in tune with my suggestions.
How DmitryLakhin started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an e-signature company (http://www.digisigner.com). That means our customers use us to to sign their documents electronically and get signatures from other people.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here are some of my thoughts:
1. Would be great to emphasize that the company has something to do with signatures, or better yet with electronic signatures.
2. I thought about something more or less abstract, simple looking, but having some meaning.
3. I think horizontal logo would be better. It should fit well in the navigation bar.
4. I would more prefer blue and black colors (see our web site colors http://www.digisigner.com ), though maybe something with orange will look good too.
5. Logo should also look good as completely white. Currently we use white on blue at our web site.