GREAT JOB! Very easy to work with, took criticism professionally, and went above and beyond to over deliver! Highly recommend....
How Bethcathey1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. We are a digital fundraising agency that works almost exclusively with faith-based nonprofit organizations that are making a difference in our world -- to help them raise money online. Our nonprofit verticals are almost exclusively faith-based, conservative nonprofits.
2. our mission (but not necessarily a slogan to be incorporated into the logo): Cultivating 1 to 1 relationships between donors and the organizations they support
3. website is http://www.givingMD.com but it's under construction - and obviously can't go live without a killer logo!
4. because of the "MD" - which we are going to use in a variety of ways in our proposals and presentations (like, "we've got the perfect prescription for your success", "we can fix what's broken", "what ails your stewardship program?"... or the MD could be used to mean "Maximum Donations" or "magnify your digital program".... so we're thinking the logo might play off the medical field (tho we don't really even serve the medical field ))
5. we're thinking color scheme would be similar to medical field - primarily blue and grey with a pop of red color; idea (but don't want to be overly prescriptive: the word "Giving"- could be blue, the "MD" - red, icon (whatever you design that to be) could be the trio of colors - blue, grey, red.... play off that.
6. we are leaning toward the logo containing text and symbol (or icon)
7. think we'd like to see the word "giving" in lower case (maybe in the blue, medical color) and the word "MD" in red. with the the icon pulling in the blue and grey with a touch of red. or maybe switch out the blue and the red (giving in red, MD in blue)?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards