** This will primarily be used as the movie poster - so envision something strong, bold and can stand by itself.
** Proportions should accommodate typical poster size.
- Demographic: ages 18 - 29/ female & male/ mainstream / global / educated
- Interests: media / pop culture / travel / outdoors / technology / community / green
- Lifestyle & Behaviour: Active, Engaged, Educated, Social, Mainstream, Optimistic and Truth-Seeking.
- Values: responsible, honest, respectful, community, Justice, Equity, Sustainability, & Challenging norms and power-structures
Description of Revolution Logo:
- We're going for a big, bold and hard (R)Evolution logo - where the play on Evolution in Revolution is made
- NO brackets () in the logo for REvolution, we've only written this above to make it clear between Revolution and Evolution.
- Make the logo clean and clear
- The font/style should lend itself to the word standing alone in all one colour, or with the R and Evolution different colors or separated somehow to suggest the play on words.
- We should be able to pull the R from the logo separately for the branding of other projects, so the font is important.
- It should work by itself on a sold black background, and eventually as the title on a movie posters.
- It should be iconic and instantly recognizable – we're trying to rebrand the word Revolution and associate it with humans taking back power and evolving as a species to sustaining our life support systems.
Slogan: (NOT to be included in the logo)
"The evolution of life on earth and the revolution to save it."
-Check out the logo design webpage: http://goo.gl/VKOXV
-Learn more about Revolution campaign: http://goo.gl/LsfB2
-Check out the style used in Sharkwater in 2006: http://www.sharkwater.com
-Check out the style of our non-profit website, United Conservationists: http://www.unitedconservationists.org