· Software for photo management
· Built for photographers
· B2B, white label software with front and backend tools
· Photographers can organize and share photos in customized individual galleries and customized event with client and event-goers including allowing participants to upload their own photos via phone app in real time.
· Premium tools include the ability to print (professional or shared) via our KioskNode They can also upload and download and share on social media in real time at event via this Node or the AppNode.
· To be the one and only place & tool photographers need to manage, store and share photos
· Secondary – to be the ONLY tool needed at events such as weddings (i.e. take the place and need for both a “photo booth” and a “professional photographer” – this new all-in-one solution allows for you to do both without extra effort, leaving extra income potential for the professional photographer).
· This is the first tool on the market that allows the photographer to deliver the photos to their clients seamlessly
· Long term (sticky) solution for photographers to manage their events, galleries and clients and photos
· To be the “go to” solution/household name for event photography (i.e. brides, wedding planners and business event planners will seek out photographers using this software).
· Provide “added value” for photographers towards their clients
· Provide an easy solution for photographer to easily manage, sort and share photography
Open to ideas –
Modern, clean – need modern/clean symbol for app store
MEANING OF NAME -
1. a point at which lines or pathways intersect or branch; a central or connecting point.
junction, intersection, interchange, fork, confluence, convergence, crossing
"the node of the branches"
OUR MEANING –
Our main NODE is is the central location of the photos (the web server or Web NODE). We see each endpoint as a NODE as well. We call them the Kiosk NODE, and App NODES.
We see our system as multiple NODES connected by networks.
Conceptual Idea: Initials PN within a Node
Facebook, Twitter, Ferrari, Yummie Brand
NOTE on images submitted - these are conceptual only, we are looking to expand on this idea or explore other ideas.