Really great to work with even after the contest ended. He continued to do revisions for us until we were happy.
Great design, what I was hoping for.
Working with Deyanaji was a pleasure. He was willing to make any changes I requested and did so quickly. He was patient and understood all of my requests. I would certainly recommend his work!
- jenelle barra
- Prospera ✍
The design captured what I was looking for very well.
How duncan9b started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Here is some descriptive information of our company.
Digital Alloys Inc. is a Boston-area company that develops industrialized 3D printing solutions that enable printing of production quality metal parts.
Our business will be providing parts to customers (in a service bureau) and/or selling printers and the metal feedstock.
• We have a process for high-speed, multi-metal printing that overcomes the limitations of other 3D metal printing systems.
• The process is unique in its ability to produce one-piece multi-metal parts. This enables engineers to create new products that push the limits of what is possible, optimizing thermal, mechanical, electrical, and magnetic properties.
• Our 3D metal printers are dramatically faster – more than 10x - than any additive manufacturing system in the world.
• Our system is unique in that it can print practically any metal.
• We print parts less expensively - less than 5% the cost per part - than any other system in the world. This makes additive manufacturing practical for a wide variety of applications.
• We use electrical current to melt metal.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We sell to industrial companies. Our technology is "serious".
We are a spin-out of http://www.nvbots.com. I liked the logo there.