Thanks for the work and the flexibility! Appreciated.
- DXC Design
Super professional and helpful. Would for sure use them again!
Great job, easy to communicate with
Thanks for the great design!
- Mustakeen Bari
Great! Thanks for being patient.
How testnusn started their logo design journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are running a project which aims to improve the work-life balance of junior doctors with the use of technology.
We would like a logo which could be used for our website, flyers and posters. We are a team of academics looking to improve the well-being and enhance resilience in junior doctors (our target audience) through a series of workshops.
The workshops have the following objectives:
- raise awareness of UCL (University College London) research conducted on junior doctors and the challenges of having a work-life balance
- enable participants to make use of digital technologies (e.g., phones, laptops, tablets, etc.) to support physical, emotional and social needs with the aim of improving their work-life balance and wellbeing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Junior doctors who participate in the workshops are expected to gain:
- increased awareness of research on work-life balance;
- knowledge of the concept of ‘resilience’ and how they can foster it in their own lives to enhance their well-being
- greater awareness of the role that digital technology can play to improve their work-life balance.