In need of a logo for a motorcycle destination. THIS MUST BE AN UPDATED ILLUSTRATION OF OUR EXISTING BRANDED MASCOT. No clip art please!! Keep in mind that this project will lead to additional work for you in the future creating a restaurant logo, posters and t-shirt designs for both places.
Hi I’m Heather Kennedy, owner of Moksha Biker Bliss. I am opening a motorcycle destination in N. Central PA that will have a riding gear retail store, restaurant and tattoo shop in one location.
The word Moksha means nirvana, bliss, free of stress. Something that motorcyclists strive for when they ride. I had a logo created already but I’m just not happy with it. The mascot of Moksha is a Buddha Biker. (We wanted something very unique) Buddha is a symbol of bliss and peace and although in the current logo he does look like a biker, I feel that he looks to cartoonish. I would like him to be more of a realistic illustration.
I’m looking for a logo that will be recognizable as our brand and no one else’s (As if there are a ton of Buddha Bikers out there. lol) It will be used in several different applications such as business cards, letterhead, website, marketing memes, t-shirts etc. Once I decide on the main logo, down the road we will use the Buddha biker in many different versions for different events. (Buddha riding a motorcycle, Buddha with a babe, Buddha rocking out, etc.) But one step at a time.
Here’s some info for the first project:
• Moksha Biker Bliss’ store look is natural, earthy and also industrial.
• Our color scheme for the biz is black, white and green
• Buddha needs to represent a bad ass biker dude with a blissful, Zen vibe about him.
• I like the outfit of the old logo but I’m also open to other ideas. Maybe keep the robe at the bottom and change the biker jacket to more of a racing style with a stripe down the sleeve and a set of googles sitting on his forehead. And more realistic tattoos. Maybe a goatee.
• I’m curious to see a version of him on a motorcycle or surprise me with what you think is cool.
• The name of the biz should be included (preferably under Buddha not across him) and as far as the font goes I would like a more edgy, gothic, industrial feel to it.
Thank you for taking the time to consider our project. I’m excited to market a killer Buddha Biker Mascot to the powersport industry.