Designer understood the requirements and executed skillfully.
A great designer with very good ideas! Very responsive to changes and fast answers. We are looking forward to work on new projects with orangejuice!
It was such a pleasure to work with Macuzzione given the quick turn around on the many subtle changes and revisions based on ever-changing tastes. Macuzzione met each request with professionalism and imaginative, high-quality artwork. Macuzzione quickly eclipsed other top level artists and dominated this contest with great attention to detail, timely service and an intent to satisfy. We will search out Macuzzione to help us with our next project.
grate work got every thing i wanted in a logo
Flyer design and business card update. Great job, always customer oriented and amenable to any modifications. Thanks!
How markrosko started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is for a custom car company.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
B&W, with up to two accent colors, needs to be printable with standard screen printing
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I have a few ideas about this logo:
- roundish but the content can be asymmetric
- need to look good on a t-shirt (screen printed), B&W with one or two accent colors
- three elements: a gear, a skull and a cigar
- the skull should be unique and well integrated with the gear(s)/cigar(s). It can be comic style, exaggerated, more abstract than traditional, partial skulls are interesting too. I do not want to see traditional/standard looking skulls. I prefer a more abstract skull that is part of the gear or cigar.
- the gear can be small or big, at an angle or distorted, stuck in the head or like a collar,
- the cigar should be prominent and very visible, maybe 2 or 3 cigars, make sure you understand the difference between a cigar, a cigarette, a joint, I want it to look like a cigar, can be exaggerated
- play with the three elements, I added some sketches to the reference portion of this brief to give you some ideas.