UPDATE: We are looking for a new company logo for our dealership .
UPDATE: We are looking for logos that are clean, modern, and have an abstract shape of a truck. Something with an abstract truck similar to ReRun Truck Parts, Alanta Truck Service and Raney Truck Center.
Our dealership has been around for 48 years. Our current logo is boxy, has only a horizontal version and is hard to use in different promotional mediums. We would like to keep using the red and black/gray tones – but open to additional colors to be incorporated into the logo
We would like our new logo to be flexible in use – and have a horizontal and stacked version.. We have learned that truck models and the look of trucks change over time; and would like to stay away from using a particular truck model. If a truck is incorporated in the design of the new logo, we would prefer an abstract shape of a truck (please refer to the attached logos: ReRun Truck Parts logo, Raney Truck Centers and Atlanta Truck Repair Service logos). We would also like it to say “Established 1969” somewhere in the logo as well. We like the modern and boldness of the Tampa Truck Center logo but DO NOT want to use a shield.
More information about us as a company can be found on our website: http://www.nebraskatruck.com
--- Technical Formatting Requirements:
* Our new logo needs to have a horizontal version and a stacked version – we are OPEN to having seal logo format for the 50th Anniversary.
* Logo must look good as a one color graphic and full color.
* Logo needs to look good on both a white and a dark background.
* Logo needs to visually look appealing both close up and from a distance. The logo will be used on everything in the company letterhead/invoices, business cards, website, social media, uniforms, promotional items, billboards / banners/ outdoor signage and as decals on company vehicles.
* Fonts need to be modern and bold. No scripty fonts, remember these are big trucks and our targeted audience is male dominated.
* It would be helpful and appreciated if you showed versions of the logo on both a white and black background.
We DO NOT want to use a shield!!