His design blew us away as it was something we did not know we were looking for.
Thank you for everything. Excellent work, great communication, very friendly!
- Sloth Capital
Had a fantastic experience with FIR, and was really pleased with the design I received - clean, simple, on-brief and exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend!
How ana.elias started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Caixa Mágica Software
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Caixa Mágica (Magic Box) is a Portuguese software consultancy company, with almost 10 years, specialized in open source software and open technologies.
Our culture of excellence and quality is based on innovation and connection with national and international R&D centers.
We have five Business Units – Research & Development, Consultancy & Projects, Software, Outsourcing and Training; and our customers are from different business areas, such as, education, utilities, central and local public administration.
- Research & Development (unit responsible for all innovation and new product analysis, usually connected with large European projects)
- Consultancy & Projects (unit responsible for the development of on-demand projects)
- Software ((unit responsible for the development and commercialization of the Linux Caixa Mágica Operating System)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
During these 10 years we had two different logos.
The 3rd generation logo should:
- simpler, with less complexity than the current one
- reflect some how the name of the company (magic box) and having some association with the previous one, for people to understand that is an evolution
- we are open to different colors but if possible using blue (to avoid having to change the website and other materials)