This designer is top notch went above and beyond everything that was asked in a very timely manner. Definitely my favorite designer so far we'll be using we'll be using again!
How david.dunne started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Recipe, food, health & fitness content site for the general public as well as elite athletes. All information will be scientifically backed.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Vibrant and positive colours
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like the vibrant colour choice
friendly font with clean and simple icon adaption
simple colour choice that feels positive and vibrant - clean and positive font choice.
GOAL: positive and friendly logo design - which works both in full and just as an icon. We are looking towards a "happy" vibed logo that also has a slight science edge to it.
– We want the logo to work as text and with the icon.
– We would like the icon to simply be a graphic interpretation of the "O" which would also work within the text logo and away from it.
– The logo should incorporate the idea of food, health and science in a way..
• PICTORIAL LOGO
– We want icon and text to be able to stand alone (with or without each other).
– The icon should lean towards performance trends related to food and health but with a nod towards science (graphs, reporting etc.)