Great creation from Popiska - he has been able to build the proposal we have been looking for, slylish & efficient. The beginning of a nice story.
- *Skill Unlimited*
I got the exact logo I was wanting and I had so many options to choose from. They were easy to communicate changes with and very patient well i decided on my final logo
- Neil Hudson
Loving our new logo! Great communication and a pleasure to work with. Thanks Neil!
How mcorro started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Blue Heron Research Partners
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an investigative due diligence firm looking to redesign our logo. For our current logo, please see https://www.blueheronrp.com/ or the files below.
Some suggested starting points (not limited to these):
• Trying just "Blue Heron Research" without "Partners"
• Trying the logo stacked "Blue Heron" on top of "Research Partners"
• Incorporating the "Heron" as part of the logo
• Trying the logo without the "Heron"
• Creating a design out of the letters "B" and "H", maybe in the shape of a bird
•Trying a new bird shape, potentially with a wire frame outline
• Trying a logo that with words that are closer that has less white space
• Generally being creative and taking a new approach with the logo outside of these suggestions
In terms of design, we are looking for something sleek, sophisticated, and modern. The design should reflect that we are a professional research firm. This will be on both our internal and external materials and will be representative of our brand. This include printed marketing materials, our website, and swag, such as water bottles, coffee mugs, and golf balls.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Feel to be creative and don't feel limited by the suggested logos.