Great insight ,creativity,originality and collaboration.I expect to use this designer for packaging in the future.Love her work.
Answered the brief well, quickly made revisions and was able to take on board feedback constructively.
- curious goat
Amazing, super fast, patient and fun personality! Thankful that I found him.
How 99primedesigns started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Carts Gone Wild
What’s your company slogan?
You Dream It, We Build It
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
These are not your standard golf carts! We sell custom golf carts to subdivision communities, camping, racing, the hospitality industry (universities, hospitals, churches), big event goers, and hunters.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking to go in a completely different direction and get rid of the sexy pinup girl look. We want to appeal to all of our market segments as specified above. The logo needs to be versatile as it will be used in many places, including shirts, golf carts, golf cart accessories, signs, paper, and digital.
Some other things we are looking for...
* A design that fits in a square or slightly squished rectangle container
* A very readable design - don't let details and fonts get lost in the background.
* An attractive color palette - a limited color palette is perfectly OK.
* Easy readability of any fonts
* Only fonts that don't need a license. Fonts submitted that require a license will not be accepted unless the designer provides links and prices to an unlimited license.
* Carts can have visible accessories like headlights.
Get creative! We want to see a lot of different designs since we are looking to go in a completely different direction than the current branding.