Good Designer, good ideas and responsive. But difficult to communicate with.
Ridho was really professional and has a real talent in graphic design.
I recommend ;)
Thank you Antidote! You were fantastic throughout this process, I will be requesting to work with you again in the future!
Second time using 99 designs. Excellent results, great platform.
Great designer that actually used original concepts and designs. Responded well to feedback and made a passionate effort to achieve the logo we wanted.
Great work. Unique and thoughtful designs that incorporated aspects of my industry and niche. Creative. Good communication. Will hire again.
How zxcvb7653 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Connect with Places
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ExplorR Logo Design Requirement
Mobile App Icon with the logo
Product Description :
* Exploration app
* 3D Map layout, similar to Pokemon Go
* Real location can be collected (Similar to monopoly in real life)
* Each location has a Location Card
* Each Location Card has a feed of comments
* Twitter feed for each location, social feed for each location, similar to YikYak but instead posting within a certain radius of the user, it is posting on each point of interest.
* Gamified elements such as collecting coins and cosmetics
* Fog of War that reveal the map as users walk and it tracks their exploration progress
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo must express:
* Pink to Orange Gradient
* The logo must easily be transferable to other medium (Titles, website , etc.)
* The logo must work in other colours, especially in black
App Icon could Include (Experiment with different themes):
* Buildings, City scape
* Experiment with including real photos in the app icon
We currently have a logo but we can show you later so it does not interfere with your ideas