The design created was based on the feedback provided. The designer did a good job of listening to our input and letting it drive the design.
Great to work with and very responsive! I had many edits and I never felt like I was being a bother. I was heard and provided exactly what I wanted. Look forward to working with this designer again for future projects!
Great work as always!
- SiBudi Design
Easy to work with! Needs little direction to create amazing designs.
- Kamala Alcantara
Awesome! Fast and to the point!
Great design and easy to work with. Fast and responsive to feedback!
How GuineaPig Health Technologies started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are building a web/mobile marketplace for buyers and sellers of health and fitness products and services. We want our users to become (human) GuineaPigs by experimenting with new things to better understand and improve their health and fitness.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We like the playfulness of this logo, but we do not like text or tagline as they feel too unprofessional for our brand. The logo also has too much detail to work as a fonticon.
We like the playfulness of the logo and that the text is relatively minimalistic but still unique. Too much detail on the logo to work as a fonticon. We also like the flat design.
We like that the logo is very unique and fits the animal. We'd love to see something similar for a Guinea Pig. However, the 3d effect/shadings is something we do not prefer.
Probably one of our favourite designs here. It's very clean, could work with any color, has relatively few details, unique text. If a Guinea Pig could be made with on the same theme we'd be very excited about it!
We like the text here, but not necessarily the logo.
We'd be interested to see if this kind of two-in-one logo could work for a GuineaPig with experimentation or health and fitness baked into it.
We'd be very interested if our Guinea Pig logo could be as clearly communicated visually as this wolf, and it also fits all our constraints as described in our brief in a great way.
We like the playfulness and cartoon-style of the logo and the text seems to fit great. A Guinea Pig instead of a monkey with this style could be very cool!
We'd be interested to see if a Guinea Pig could be shown in this minimalistic way like the raven.
The animal and text look great together here and the colors are also great. If a Guinea Pig could be designed in a similarly fitting way, we'd be very excited!
We have some constraints of our logo that we would like you to consider:
* Update: It's necessary that the logo is simple enough to look good as a favicon, either 16x16 or 32x32 pixels. Therefore, more detail than e.g. Twitter's logo cannot be used at this size.
* Update: We'd love something similar to Twitter's or Apple's logo with a GuineaPig! That the logo is flat and simple enough to look good as an app icon or even a small favicon is important to us as a web/mobile marketplace. We love the use of one color and the use of negative space.
* Update: We'd love to see a Twitter style logo using negative space of the bottom of a guinea pig face in the shape of a chemistry flask (see images under attachments) to illustrate the experimentation aspect of our brand.
* Update: We use the spelling "GuineaPig" instead of "Guinea Pig" :)
* The logo has to work with primary colors and white background, white color with black or other color of background, and as a Black & White logo with white background. In short, we should be able to create our brand guide like this example with ease: https://dmeu2ky7yoz4d.cloudfront.ne…elines.pdf
* The logo has to work with logo and name, just the logo without name, as an app icon, favicon, and as a header on our website. Therefore, the level of details and colors have to fit these constraints.
* We have previously worked with Montserrat as our font and are quite happy with it, but are open to new suggestions!
* We have previously used the colors #ffa54b ("GuineaPig orange"), #F4764E (Energy orange) with black and white for our brand. We're open to suggestions but are quite happy with these colors so far!
* We've also included our current logo as a file. We're very interested in using a Guinea Pig, full body or just its face, in our logo. However, we'd love new and more clean suggestions corresponding to our constraints above, as our current logo does not fit these constraints well.