Hantoko was absolutely •amazing• !! I would recommend him 100% to anyone who likes clean and very clever, minimal designs. I love Hantoko's style and his portfolio. I can't believe that I didn't offer a review SIX YEARS AGO - I'm so sorry Hantoko!
Designer is very patient, and tries to understand the costumer. Delivered very professional files and work. Thanks a lot.
Amazing work. Quick Turnaround. I really enjoy working with Alya.
Hakan has been really reactive, and made a great job. I will recommend it of course. Thank you Hakan.
Mevius was great and super helpful! Very responsive!
der designer könnte 3-4 vorschläge machen
How fMY started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Who we are and what we do:
We are a young, enthusiastic and passionate team of software developers focused on user-centric innovation. With our venture Nesto we develop highend b2b software solutions. Our current product enables demand-oriented staff planning for large companies.
How our logo should look like:
* we are open for a word+design mark or a word mark
* we prefer a logo with a modern, fresh and simple design
* the logo has to work when displayed monochromatic (e.g. printed on a black-white-printer)
* in the past we already used the following color: r=164, g=117, b=75 - we can imagine to use this color as an accent color - but it is not required and we are open to new colors
* the logo should harmonise with blue (but not be fully in blue) and the colors should look fresh
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
like that it's simple and clear
like that it looks very modern & clear and it perfectly matches the company name
References and examples:
* fonts we like (but not limited to those fonts): Roboto, Open Sans, Lato, Quicksand, Muli, Harmattan, Comfortaa