Would love y'alls ideas and spins on this... at the end of the day, I just have the concept... you all are the experts... Below, I'll kind of detail stuff that I like. Don't necessarily have to incorporate but can use as a base.
- I like the concept of using negative space
- The logo will represent a system that will incorporate an individual's datapoints over time so that they can visualize their progress... over time, they should be able to glean and tweak their programs based on what their own data is telling them. So, that said, I kind of like the pixelated stuff... like maybe a portion of the logo or the dot on the i. At end of day, it's going to be the accumulation of dots or datapoints... and that's why I was thinking of a logo that represents a bunch of variables or 'data'.
- combination of word and symbol. Like adidas logo.
- like one or two letter logos
- fan of minimalist concept...
I've attached some saved images of logos that I think are pretty cool. None of these particularly relate to fitness or health... but I do like the aesthetics and designs.