Mealsizer is three plastic measures to use for portion control to keep weight and be healthy. One for vegetables, one for carbohydrates and one for proteins.
There used to be four measures, one also for sauce, but now there will only be 3 to simplify. And instead of one set for Male and one for Female, there will now instead be three sets of measures, based on calories; Small, Medium and Large.
You can look at http://www.mealsizer.com/ where you can see the former products and find out more.
In attached documents you will find prototype pictures of the new colors of the 3 NEW sets of Mealsizer measures.
Values you can have in mind (and for inspiration) while creating the logo are:
- Healthy (something helping users to maintain or improve their health)
- High quality (high quality products made for frequent use day after day, year after year).
- Stylish (products you'd love to show your friends, or even display in the kitchen).
- Serious (recommended by leading obesity doctors and dietitians, products that really have an impact on your health)
- Warm/playful (in parallel to being serious - products you see as your kitchen buddies, fun and easy to use)
- Sustainable (environmental friendly material, products reducing food waste, sound production)
Attached you will also find the old logo for Mealsizer. The new logo can be similar to the previous one (we like the incorporated measure, but we would like it nicer, more slick), but can also be COMPLETELY different. Use your imagination :) We are open to creative suggestions.
Colors free of choice, but preferably colorful (rainbow-colors?), since products are in colors (se attached prototype picture of NEW products with new colors). We would like the logo in jpg, eps, png, transparent, high res and source file.