If you are not familiar with anodizing, (in a nutshell) it is taking raw aluminum and protecting it from oxidizing/rusting while also making it aesthetically appealing. It is a wet process, with chemicals, tanks, and immersion. An example of an anodized product is the iPhone. Apple just started releasing a variety of different color anodized iPhones, iPods, etc.
This is our current website: http://www.chicagoanodizing.com
Here are some examples of Anodized products:
1. We hate our current logo. We are looking for a standalone logo/image, but we are open to everything.
2. We are redoing our current website (chicagoanodizing.com) to look more professional, industrial, classic.
3. We are an industry leader in the anodizing industry and metal finishing industry; we process thousands of parts per day.
4. We supply bright color finishes to many brands and products that have household names.
5. We specialize in high volume anodizing.
6. We are located in Chicago, we have Chicago pride. One idea we had back in the day was to incorporate the city's skyline into our logo. We tried, but everything we thought of did not look good! If you have an idea, we would love to see it! Again - not 100% necessary, but we did like the idea at one time.
7. We have used shark bottle opener keychains (attached photo) for samples in the past. A lot of our customers know us by our sharks. We feel it is a part of our identity, but we are not sure we want them in the logo! If you have an idea, love to see it.
Attached is our current logo, which we DO NOT like.