* Some kind of reference to the autumn/fall season, either via imagery or color palette or any other idea that you feel conveys the idea. Without this, I believe the wordplay in the company name won't make much sense.
Nice to have:
* I'd like to use this logo for a custom wood iPhone 5s case from http://www.tmbrs.com, specifically for the Zebra option attached in the "images, sketches, documents" section.
* I've added the case template in both PDF and Adobe Illustrator formats. This template also discusses its own requirements:
<p style="font-style: normal; line-height: 19.600000381469727px; font-family: sans-serif;">**** THE BELOW 4 REQUIREMENTS ARE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE iPHONE CASE. NOT FOR THE LOGO OVERALL *****
1. Everything that is black will be engraved. Please ll in all text and shapes that you would like to have engraved on the case. IF IT IS NOT BLACK, IT WILL NOT BE ENGRAVED ON THE CASE (Please do not send color).
2. If the design is not within the lines of the template it will not be on the case.
3. Please try to avoid extremely small details because once engraved on the case it is very hard to see.
4. They only accept PDF or Adobe Illustrator files in return.
<p style="font-style: normal; line-height: 19.600000381469727px; font-family: sans-serif;">**** THE ABOVE 4 REQUIREMENTS ARE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE iPHONE CASE. NOT FOR THE LOGO OVERALL *****
* I realize that some changes may need to be made to the logo in order to have it make sense in the iphone case context. If there is additional cost, provided that it is reasonable, just let me know so that I can approve any differences in cost.
* We're currently using lowercase casing with the words separated, but please feel free to use whatever casing, kerning, justification, or layout you feel works. I'm excited to see how this all turns out!