Alicia consistently came through with great ideas, was always timely, and had a great attitude. Very responsive and imaginative!
Beuya does amazing work. Very responsive, attentive and will continually work until you're completely satisfied.
Shammie was great to work with, very patient and quick with changes
Nice logo, captured the key elements well, was flexible, responsive, and professional.
Excellent response to the design brief and the changes I made to this during the contest. Took on board what I liked from other logos (I attached a file identifying what I particularly liked about 4 designs) and incorporated all of this in to the winning design.
How Jeni Hott started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
hcg diet info or HCG Diet Info (feel free to experiment with case)
What’s your company slogan?
The HCG Diet Authority.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Authority weight loss website covering general health, wellness, diet and weight loss.
Looking for a concept that we can expand on and use for the website, social media, seasonal promotions, and marketing in general.
Looking for a creative, talented designer that will be willing to handle these projects long term and run with their design.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
No color restrictions. I would like to see something that looks good with our new site (image attached. The lavender in the current site design can be changed to match new logo colors.
Traditionally, we have used this green: #009900 (green). I would also like to see other shades of green and accents in colors that stand out- maybe purple/lavender like what is currently on our site. Open to creative suggestions.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Updated for Finalists...
What I liked about your concepts so far...
- I like more sophisticated designs. We are an authority site, so I feel this fits well.
- I like the circle/badge/seal/stamp with the site name and slogan to the right. Again, as an authority site, and I feel the "seal" fits well.
- I like our darker green (009900) paired the lavender or purple but open to other colors.
- I like the dot of the "i" in "Diet" with a different color than the rest of the word. Great touch!
- I would like to keep some sort of modern abstract apple in the logo. Or simply an apple that stands out. The apple should definitely be filled in.
- I like the use of script fonts mixed with modern fonts. There were several designs with only the "diet" part in script- I liked this a lot, but still open.
- I like the more sophisticated script fonts; not swirly, or too playful.
- Dimension preferred (not all flat) - especially for the apple.
I will update my brief VERY OFTEN, based on what I see and like.
Explanation of attachments:
- I have attached our site and current logo. The lavender can be replaced on the site if we find another color that we like better in the logo.
- I have also attached the Honest Company logo, which I like the design of.