As soon as multiple logos started coming in the competition intensified quickly. Banyu stood out very quickly from others in that he captured my initial request and modified designs rapidly. His initial logo was already very good and the final submission was spot on. A pleasure working with him.
Incredible as usual. One of the best designers we have had the pleasure of working with. Consistent, dependable, and just "gets it" when it comes to a clean and professional design.
- FORTUNA Design
Great job, thanks!
Great and smart designer
Felix was the first and one of the few designers to initiate communication for further direction and feedback as the contest went along. Given the nature of the website I felt Felix 'cared' and got a good sense of what the logo should look like. He was also very prompt with revisions. And as the logo took shape and my direction evolved he was very adaptable. I found it to be a mutual working relationship right from the start with Felix. Thank you.
Very easy to work with and great design.
- jorge 5
How Sales291 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Enterprise Business Software Development for a wide variety of Industries including Accounting, ERP, Manufacturing, Petroleum, Trading/Risk and Agriculture Software.
Our goal is to simplify complex business processes.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Clean and Simple (because our company slogan is "Simplifying Complex Processes")
2. Something unique with the letter "i" in iRely might be cool but more subtle
3. Leaning toward a "Word mark" logo type (Font/Text based logo)
4. Font color should be easily changeable
5. More rectangular than square
6. Retina ready for website
7. No more than a 2 color font with the ability to have it all 1 color when needed.
8. Avoid any flashy or bold colors. Subtle is what we are looking for.
9. Simple graphic is ok like lines or a graphical design letter
10. Logo should be able to blend with any background image on a web site or marketing material